Deliver successful change
Our expertise lies in three core capabilities – business analysis, business change and delivery management – which we blend into a cohesive and holistic approach. We believe that this provides everything we need to deliver successful change together. Combining these capabilities, we help our customers achieve this through:
- Setting the direction – We work with customers to create visions and roadmaps that underpin and drive the change journey, get key stakeholders on board, and ensure awareness of the change is provided through appropriate channels. This creates a shared picture of the future across the organisation.
- Engaging the people – We help our customers lead their people through their individual change journeys, raising awareness and increasing desire to participate in the change. This is vital to delivering the return on investment.
- Delivering the solution – Solutions are of little value if they are not used, so we consider the impact solutions will have on individuals. Quantifying the value of change is a critical component in achieving successful change, as is supporting effective delivery.
Success starts with firm foundations
When we first start working with a new customer, we create the foundations for a successful relationship by:
- Clarifying requirements – what they need from us
We play back our understanding of our customer’s requirements, making sure we are all on the same page. We focus on understanding the organisation, people and stakeholders – listening to and learning from our customers as they are the experts in their organisation, culture, context and challenges. We do some rapid assurance of the status quo, and look at where we can add value early.
- Building our partnership – how we work together
Our customers are partners in every assignment: we work together to design solutions, overcome challenges, deliver outcomes and achieve benefits. To do this successfully requires mutual understanding and commitment. That’s why we recommend putting in place a partnership charter that makes clear how we will work together, to provide confidence and assurance.
- Establishing joint management – ensuring robust assurance.
We agree ways of working, requirements, priorities and expectations. This avoids any difficulties in the future arising from false assumptions and mismatched expectations.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR INDIVIDUAL DELIVERY APPROACHES
FIND OUT ABOUT HOW WE ASSURE THE QUALITY OF OUR DELIVERY, AND SOME DIFFERENT WAYS TO BUY OUR SERVICES
DISCOVER HOW WE'VE HELPED SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO FLOURISH
Transforming Ordnance Survey to compete globally
Helping Ordnance Survey be successful in the 22nd century market for real time geospatial data...
Saving £84 million for the Welsh public sector
Supporting the Welsh public sector to deliver £84 million in benefits...
Transforming the UK’s workplace pensions industry
Enabling The Pensions Regulator to successfully roll-out and regulate automatic enrolment to 250,000 UK businesses...
News and views
READ OUR LATEST NEWS AND THOUGHTS
Transformation trends for 2020 – our latest article published by BCS
1st June 2020
We're excited to say our latest article by Lyn Girvan and Will Izzard has been published by BCS - The Chartered Institute for IT....
Wash and learn: change lessons from handwashing campaigns
27th May 2020
Throughout these strange and uncertain times, one piece of Government guidance has remained clear and emphatic: wash your hands....
Changing behaviours to save lives
14th May 2020
How behavioural science is helping to stop the spread of coronavirus....