If you have expertise in Business Agility, Business Analysis, Business Change, Communications, Portfolio, Programme or Project Management we would love to hear from you!
What we look for
…in our people
- You take time to understand your customer and the challenges they face. You respect their knowledge and expertise. You listen.
- You know that every assignment is unique and requires a tailored solution
- You develop genuine, lasting relationships with your customers, built on honesty and integrity
- You are curious, welcoming growth and progress, and always looking for opportunities to improve
- You look for assignments that stretch and challenge you, where you can make a difference
- You love what you do and it shows!
What we do for you
Whether you’re a permanent member of staff or an associate, we take the time to get to know you, so we can match your experience, capability and personality with your customer assignments.
If you join us as a permanent member of staff:
- You’ll join one of our thriving communities of practice with the opportunity to contribute to and shape its future development, and to be at the forefront of your profession
- We’ll help you carve out your career, providing access to professional and personal development
- And like all CMC people, you’ll be an integral part of an inclusive and collaborative organisation where everyone’s contribution is valued.