CMC is a welcoming and inclusive employer
As part of our Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) you will have a real opportunity to contribute and shape future company development and carve out your own career. Like all CMC people, you’ll be an integral part of an inclusive and collaborative organisation, where we value everyone’s contribution and the unique perspective that individuals from all backgrounds can bring. Join us as we continue to embrace diversity, equality and inclusion.
You can apply for our current vacancies below, but we are always interested to hear from individuals with expertise in Business Agility, Business Analysis, Business Change, Communications, Portfolio, Programme or Project Management.
Please contact our resourcing team if you would like to discuss how you would fit into CMC.
Start your career with us
Meet Maddie, one of our change-focused business consultants who has recently taken the next step after her graduate scheme at CMC.
In this video, she speaks about her experience starting her career with us and why she chose CMC.
What we look for
…in our people
- You take time to understand your customer and the challenges they face. You respect their knowledge and expertise. You listen.
- You know that every assignment is unique and requires a tailored solution
- You develop genuine, lasting relationships with your customers, built on honesty and integrity
- You are curious, welcoming growth and progress, and always looking for opportunities to improve
- You look for assignments that stretch and challenge you, where you can make a difference
- You love what you do and it shows!
What we do for you
Whether you’re a permanent member of staff or an associate, we take the time to get to know you. That way we can match your experience, capability and personality with the right clients.
If you join us as a permanent member of staff:
- You’ll join one of our thriving communities of practice. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to and shape its future development, and be at the forefront of your profession.
- We’ll help you carve out your career, providing access to professional and personal development.
- You’ll be an integral part of an inclusive and collaborative organisation where everyone’s contribution is valued.