Project & Programme Consultant (Security Cleared)
Posted on: 18th February 2021
Length of contract: Perm
Start Date: ASAP
Job Reference: CR/000184
Our consultancy team continues to grow and we are looking for a security cleared Project & Programme professional with skills in developing a business case or business justification for £multi-million projects & programmes.
You must be able to demonstrate 3 + years experience of the following:
- Business Case creation, evaluation and investment appraisal
- Methodologies including PRINCE2, MSP and bespoke/hybrids
- Programme and project management
- Benefits Realisation Management, including benefits and operating cost identification, quantification, measuring, tracking and reporting
- Senior stakeholder management
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Business and financial modelling
Ideally you will also have the following experience:
- Working within a secure government environment
- HM Treasury Green Book 5 Case Model
- MSP or PRINCE 2 Practitioner
CMC is a welcoming, inclusive employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK. Applicants should be aware that you must hold current security clearance to be eligible for this opportunity. Notwithstanding any level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. We specialise in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity.
We pride ourselves on our sense of community. Our vision statement – ‘We succeed when you flourish’ – is not just a tagline. It says in a simple way that we want our people to grow, become more accomplished, more confident and more able to help our customers achieve their goals. It says to our customers that their success is our success – delivering what they need is what we strive for.
Apply for this role
Please send us your CV using the form below and we will be in touch.