Communications & Engagement Lead (Security Cleared)
Posted on: 21st January 2021
Location: Cheltenham or London
Length of contract: Perm
Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Reference: CR/000137
CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. We specialise in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity.
We pride ourselves on our sense of community. Our vision statement – ‘We succeed when you flourish‘ – is not just a tagline. It says in a simple way that we want our people to grow, become more accomplished, more confident and more able to help our customers achieve their goals. It says to our customers that their success is our success – delivering what they need is what we strive for.
Our consultancy team continues to grow and we are now looking for a dedicated Communications & Engagement Lead. The successful candidate will play a lead role in cohering communications and engagement between different organisations and supporting the communications and engagement team in gathering insights and evaluating its engagement processes . Like all CMC people, you will play an integral role in an inclusive and collaborative organisation where everyone’s contribution is valued.
You will ideally have the following key skills and experience:
- Strategy review and delivery
- Comms and engagement planning and delivery (internal and external)
- Comms and engagement support to business area leads
- Plan and host events, conferences, roundtables etc
- Identify and map partner relationships
- Support development of liaison networks across the programme
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Feeding back analysis into the comms and engagement strategy
You will ideally have:
- Previous Government experience
- Previous internal communications experience (5+ years)
- Senior stakeholder engagement and relationship management expertise (5+ years)
- Current security clearance or be eligible and willing go through the process (details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uksv-national-security-vetting-vetting-information-leaflets)
CMC is a welcoming, inclusive employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK. Applicants should be aware that, notwithstanding any level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
Apply for this role
Please send us your CV using the form below and we will be in touch.