Communications & Engagement Coordinator – Security Cleared
11th June 2020
Job ref: CR/000024
Location: Home working/Cheltenham
Type of contract: Contract/Permanent
Length of contract: TBC
Start date: July 2020 or ASAP
CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. We specialise in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity.
We pride ourselves on our sense of community. Our vision statement – ‘We succeed when you flourish‘ – is not just a tagline. It says in a simple way that we want our people to grow, become more accomplished, more confident and more able to help our customers achieve their goals. It says to our customers that their success is our success – delivering what they need is what we strive for.
We now require a dedicated, security cleared Communications & Engagement Coordinator. Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Coordination and administration to support the smooth running of client events.
- Communication with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders from around the world.
- Support to the Communications Specialist on a wide range of tasks, including organising meetings, project management administration, and planning and engagement tasks.
- Contributing to communication strategies and plans that help to land the changes to the business that the programme is delivering.
- Creating feedback forms to understand the success of events and lessons learned.
You will come from a similar communications background, and be well versed in understanding your target audience and building your messages appropriately, knowing what communication is to be relayed, when and using what medium. As well as being able to write motivational and engaging messages, you will be technically gifted in desktop and web-based publishing software packages.
Getting in touch
If you would like to discuss how your experience fits the role, please reply with your CV attached quoting CR/00024.
Reminder – you must hold current security clearance to be eligible for this opportunity.
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that, notwithstanding your current level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
Apply for this role
Please send us your CV using the form below and we will be in touch.