Security-cleared Business Analyst
24th January 2020
Job ref: J14825
Length of contract: Contract
Start date: To be agreed
CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. We specialise in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity.
We pride ourselves on our sense of community. Our vision statement – ‘We succeed when you flourish’ – is not just a tagline. It says in a simple way that we want our people to grow, become more accomplished, more confident and more able to help our customers achieve their goals. It says to our customers that their success is our success – delivering what they need is what we strive for.
Our consultancy team continues to grow and we are now looking for a security-cleared Business Analyst. Like all CMC people, you’ll play an integral role in an inclusive and collaborative organisation where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Your role as Business Analyst will be to elicit requirements. This will include using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Using your exceptional interpersonal skills, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You already have the following key skills and experience:
- Applying a wide range of business analysis skills and techniques to solve complex problems across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ensuring work fits with the overall strategy for the business
- Experience working within a client facing consultative environment
- Significant experience working on digital transformation projects
You will ideally have:
- Ability to build relationships and gain trust from senior business users and technology delivery personnel
- Experience of different strategic analysis techniques, for example SWOT, PESTLE, Five Force Analysis etc., within complex stakeholder environments
- Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, use cases, entity models, data and information models, process models/swim lane diagrams, etc.
- Current security clearance or be eligible and willing go through the process (details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uksv-national-security-vetting-vetting-information-leaflets)
Getting in touch
If you would like to discuss how your experience fits the role, please reply with your CV attached quoting J14825.
Reminder – you must hold current security clearance or be eligible to go through the security clearance process.
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
Apply for this role
Please send us your CV using the form below and we will be in touch.