Security Cleared Business Analyst*
Listing is: Active
Job type: Full Time
Security Cleared Business Analyst Ref CR/000199
Role: Security Cleared Business Analyst
Type of Role: Contract
Start date: 01/03/2022
We are looking for a Security Cleared Business Analyst to join our growing consultancy team. You will have a sound and demonstrable grasp of Business Analysis within a range of projects.
Your role as Business Analyst will be to elicit requirements. This will include using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Using your exceptional interpersonal skills, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels. This role will support our client, a large government customer.
You must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Applying a wide range of business analysis skills and techniques to solve complex problems across multiple stakeholder groups.
* Assessing and gathering the business requirements and supporting documentation such as process flow diagrams.
* Work fits with the overall strategy for the business.
* Working within a client facing consultative environment.
* Working on transformation projects.
* Knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies to define business problems.
* A current Developed Vetting (DV) or eligible and willing to go through the process prior to starting work. More details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uksv-national-security-vetting-vetting-information-leaflets
Ideally you will also demonstrate:
* Experience of different strategic analysis techniques, for example SWOT, PESTLE, Five Force Analysis etc., within complex stakeholder environments.
* Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, use cases, entity models, data and information models, process models/swim lane diagrams, etc.
* Previous Government experience.
CMC is a welcoming, inclusive employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK. Applicants should be aware that notwithstanding any level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. We specialise in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity.
We pride ourselves on our sense of community. Our vision statement – ‘We succeed when you flourish’ – is not just a tagline. It says in a simple way that we want our people to grow, become more accomplished, more confident and more able to help our customers achieve their goals. It says to our customers that their success is our success – delivering what they need is what we strive for.