Listing is: Active
Location: City of London, London
We are interested in talking to recent graduates who have a genuine interest in becoming a Consultant in Business Analysis, Change or Project Management. We are looking for someone whose attitude and aptitude make them stand out from the crowd.
If you would like a career where you can make a genuine difference and choose your own pathway, CMC will provide continuous professional development in the form of recognised training, upskilling from experienced practitioner colleagues, mentoring and invaluable on-site experience. You will join our thriving community of practice and follow a Development Framework created for Graduates tailored to your individual needs and background.
CMC is an Employee Owned Trust (EOT) so you will have a real opportunity to contribute and shape future company development and carve out your own career. Like all CMC people, you’ll be an integral part of an inclusive and collaborative organisation where everyone’s contribution is valued.
We are looking for:
* First class interpersonal and organisational skills
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* An eye for detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
* A desire to continue learning and the intellect to quickly absorb and understand a variety of complex information.
* A “can do” attitude combined with the ability to multi-task and maintain a high standard of delivery.
* Our business is people focused and often fast paced, so you will also need to be flexible, confident, and happy to
* Strong IT skills.
CMC is a welcoming and inclusive employer. As an Employee Owned Trust, we value the unique perspective individuals from all backgrounds can bring. Join us as we continue to embrace diversity, equality and inclusion.
Applicants should be aware that notwithstanding any level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.