Business Analyst (Security Cleared)
Listing is: Active
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time
Business Analyst (Security Cleared) Ref CR/000199
Role: Business Analyst (Security Cleared)
Type of Role: Perm
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a Business Analyst (Security Cleared) to join our growing consultancy team. You will have a sound and demonstrable grasp of Business Analysis within a range of projects.
Your role as Business Analyst will be to elicit requirements. This will include using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Using your exceptional interpersonal skills, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels. This role will support our client, a large government customer.
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Applying a wide range of business analysis skills and techniques to solve complex problems across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Assessing and gathering the business requirements and supporting documentation such as process flow diagrams.
- Work fits with the overall strategy for the business.
- Working within a client facing consultative environment.
- Working on transformation projects.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies to define business problems.
- A current Developed Vetting (DV) or eligible and willing to go through the process prior to starting work. More details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uksv-national-security-vetting-vetting-information-leaflets
Ideally you will also demonstrate:
- Experience of different strategic analysis techniques, for example SWOT, PESTLE, Five Force Analysis etc., within complex stakeholder environments.
- Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, use cases, entity models, data and information models, process models/swim lane diagrams, etc.
- Previous Government experience.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary.
* Partner bonus scheme (based on company performance).
* Opportunity to be part of our active Well-being and ED&I teams.
* Quarterly social events.
* Support with your professional growth including certified training.
* Referral scheme.
CMC is an SME specialising in business transformation, working with a wide range of customers across the UK and beyond. Our goal is to build genuine, mutually beneficial relationships underpinned by honesty, respect and clarity. CMC is made up of a community of like-minded people: committed, collaborative and always curious. We work with our customers, building on our collective strengths, to explore, evaluate and achieve together. As a permanent member of the CMC team, you’ll join our thriving community of practice.
CMC is an Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) so you will have a real opportunity to contribute and shape future company development and shape your own career in a peer supported culture. CMC is a welcoming and inclusive employer. As an EOT we value the unique perspective individuals from all backgrounds can bring. Join us as we continue to embrace diversity, equality and inclusion.
‘Putting People at the heart of Change’